Yoga Package THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL YOGA CLASSES.
- 1 Month $129 +HST
- 4 Months $112 / month +HST
- 12 Months $96 / month +HST
- Introduction Offer $60 +HST
- Drop in $18 +HST
- 10 Classes $175 +HST, 15 Classes $220 +HST or 20 Classes for $235 +HST
Expires 6 months after purchase
- Seniors (60+) and military personnel – Receive 15% off any membership
- Students – $80 +HST per month with valid student ID.
- Receive 10% Discount on retail when purchasing monthly membership packages.
- Receive 15% Group Discount – Min 3 pers. per workplace or per family to be eligible for Group promo
- *** Discounts will be applied in Studio only ***
Once signed up to the Evo Membership, your account will be auto-billed monthly, saving you the hassle of worrying about it.
Terms and conditions
- Your credit card will be billed monthly.
- Evo Studio requires 30 day cancellation notice.
- Non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tax not included in listed prices.
- Classes are subject to availability.
- Priority will be given to clients registered to a class through Mindbody
What to bring at your scheduled class?
- Arrive 15 minutes before class – latecomers will not be admitted.
- 2 towels
- Avoid coming to class with a full stomach but make sure you’re well nourished.
- Arrive well-hydrated
- Wear comfortable clothing, get ready to sweat!
- Reusable water bottle
- Bring your lock to secure your personal items while in class
- Note that a shirt must be worn at all times in the gym or the yoga studio
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts.
- Please remove your shoes – boots before entering the studio.
- Please sign in every time, before entering change room.
- Inform your teacher about any injuries you have before class begins.
- We encourage you purchase your own yoga mat – yoga balls for your own personal hygiene.
- Cleanliness: respect your body temple and those around you. Wash your yoga mat regularly with hot, soapy water and spritz with yoga mat mist. Also, refrain from wearing any perfume, cologne, fragrance to class.
- Turn off your cell phone. There are absolutely no cell phones or other mobile device permitted in the practice room.
- No bags or personal belongings are allowed in the room.
- While you wait for class, respect others while they are still in class. Speak quietly.